Just·Tech is actively seeking a highly skilled IT professional with excellent communication & organizational skills for a Network Analyst position in La Plata, Maryland. This individual would join our team and provide network & IT support and project work to Just·Tech’s customers.
Just·Tech is a technology company, specializing in providing Print Solutions, Network Solutions and App Solutions. With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT support to more than 70 small businesses and organizations.
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of networking principles, server roles & monitoring and cloud technologies
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and ability to quickly resolve complex issues.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 (R2), Windows Server 2012 (R2), Windows Server 2016 and Windows 7 thru Windows 10.
- Experience with remote troubleshooting and proactive support.
- Understanding of protocols and standards.
- Experience with PSA and RMM tools, including Kaseya & ConnectWise is a plus
- Ability to identify problems within a network and then identify a suitable technical solution.
- Ability to simplify and explain technical information to others.
- Great project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a fast paced work environment
- Must possess strong organizational skills
Interested persons should send resumes to [email protected].
Just·Tech is a technology company founded in 2006 providing Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions, custom Xerox App Solutions, office furniture and office supplies.
From our office in LaPlata, we support the Southern Maryland and Washington DC area. From our office in Winchester, we support the eastern panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. From our office in Staunton, we also support Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Lynchburg and Roanoke. From our office in Huntington, we support the WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Charleston, Portsmouth and Ashland.
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox copiers & printers. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of impressions every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to more than 70 small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. There are more than 27,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.