For the first time in 6 years, JustTech completely revamped our website in 2018! The new justtech.com has a new, fresh & intuitive design and new valuable content for clients. The website is designed to effectively communicate the value of the Xerox multifunction copiers & printers, Managed Print Solutions, App Solutions and Managed Network & IT Solutions that JustTech provides.
- Industry Solutions – The first tab at the top of JustTech’s website, Industries provides information on the common challenges that specific industries face and the print, IT & app solutions that JustTech provides these industries. The industries listed represent 80% of JustTech’s current clients and prospective clients will find this information very beneficial.
- New Location Pages – JustTech has grown in recent years and now has 5 locations! Each JustTech location now has their own location page with pictures and additional information on each location will be added soon.
- Network Questionnaire – JustTech has digitized their Initial Network Questionnaire and added it to their new website. This will provide prospective managed IT clients an easy form fill design to begin the network assessment process.
- Copier & Multifunction Printer Pages Enhancements – On the Copier and Multifunction Printer pages, JustTech has added more valuable information for clients to assist them after the purchase of the new Xerox equipment. Now added to these pages are print drivers, online support and training videos. Clients will find these very beneficial for the life-cycle of the copier & multifunction printers.
- Contact Us Pages with Maps – JustTech’s Contact Us site has been updated with Google maps for all 5 offices so that users can click and view the closest office on Google Maps.
- Careers at JustTech – JustTech has continued to add employees as the company grows. Employees doubled in 2016 and again in 2018! The new Careers site outlines the positions that JustTech fills on a regular basis.
In addition to the above, JustTech has made many other enhancements to our website. In total, more than 300 updates were made over a 4 month period with more planned for 2019.
Just·Tech is a technology company founded in 2006 providing Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions to more than 3,000 clients.
From our office in LaPlata, we support the Southern Maryland and Washington DC area. From our office in Winchester, we support the eastern panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. From our office in Staunton, we also support Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Lynchburg and Roanoke. From our office in Morgantown, we support North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins. From our office in Huntington, we support the WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Charleston, Portsmouth and Ashland.
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. JustTech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top fifteen Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to more than a 100 small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. There are more than 40,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.