Zero Trust Security has recently grown in popularity. It is a robust security framework that provides access to the right users and devices while improving an organization’s overall security posture.
To protect against today’s cyberthreats, Zero Trust utilizes an infrastructure wide set of tools, protocols and behaviors designed to deliver improved security.
With a combination of hardware, software and processes, JustTech and Xerox support our clients’ Zero Trust initiatives on copiers, printers and multifunction devices using the following best practices and recommendations to make implementation simpler and more comprehensive:
- Authenticate and Control Access: Verify access to devices and network.
- Monitor and Detect: Continuously scan for security threats.
- Contain and Remediate: Limit and eliminate potential compromises.
- Protect (data and documents): Encrypt and password protect files; remove data no longer required with NIST approved algorithms.
- Automate: Enforce compliance through automation of security policies.
Xerox devices must be configured to support each customer’s specific Zero Trust initiative. Not all options are available on all models.
With a wide range of available security configuration options, Xerox publishes guidance for the Secure Configuration and Operation of each product. For an example of the security guidance documentation, see here.
JustTech is a Xerox Platinum Partner and provides Xerox copiers, multifunction devices and printers to our clients in 6 states and Washington, DC. JustTech provides onsite technical service and support from JustTech certified technicians. Our local help desk is always available to speak with clients over the phone or email and resolve incidents. With our monitoring agent, supplies are typically sent automatically to clients before they need them. With all of our customers, we install the Firmware Connect App which was created by JustTech and installs new firmware and security updates as they are released by Xerox and approved by JustTech.
Contact us for more information.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.