On October 7th, JustTech supported the Arc of Loudoun’s Ability Fitness Center’s 8th Annual Golf Tournament at the Loudoun Golf & Country Club.
At The Arc of Loudoun (located in Leesburg, Virginia), it always has been and always will be their mission to advocate for, educate, serve and support people with disabilities and their families. With this mission in mind, they have five unique programs on their campus:
- The Aurora School
- Open Door Learning Center
- ALLY Advocacy Center
- Aurora Behavior Clinic
- Ability Fitness Center
Ability Fitness Center‘s intensive recovery interventions are aimed at generating the greatest level of independence and recovery possible. Their interventions are based on the expanding science of neuroplasticity, which states that the brain is able to reorganize itself with increased repetition of previously learned patterns.
The Ability Fitness Center’s goal is to help each client have an improved quality of life and optimal physical and emotional health; have maximum functional independence; improve flexibility, muscle strength, balance, posture, and bone density; decrease muscle spasms and contractures, while preventing complications related to more sedentary lifestyles for wheelchair bound clients.
The Arc of Loudoun is a Xerox and managed print services client of JustTech and we very much appreciate their business. JustTech supports their office printing needs including automatic supply replenishments and onsite service. With our monitoring agent and local help desk, these tasks are generally performed automatically without user intervention.
JustTech strives to support as many businesses, non-profit causes and community organizations as we can especially those in the regions we cover and provide print & managed IT services too, including:
- Southern Maryland and the Washington, DC Region including the cities of Alexandria, Bethesda, Fairfax, La Plata, Waldorf, Prince Frederick, Solomons, Leonardtown, California & Lexington Park
- North Eastern Virginia and the Virginia Northern Neck Region including the cities of Fredericksburg and Stafford
- Northern Virginia, the Virginia Shenandoah Valley & the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia including the cities of Leesburg, Winchester, Martinsburg and Harrisonburg
- Central, Western & Southern Virginia areas including the cities of Staunton, Charlottesville, Lexington, Lynchburg & Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Morgantown, Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- West Virginia/Kentucky/Ohio Tri-state Region including the cities of Charleston, Huntington, Portsmouth, Gallipolis & Ashland
Contact us for more information.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.