JustTech was pleased to support our client, Concern Hotline’s Full Contact Ping Pong Tournament fundraiser on February 8th. This great organization serves a great purpose in our community and we love to support them.
Concern Hotline was conceived in 1968 by a small group of people who were concerned about the high suicide rate in Winchester. It was not only the highest in the state but was more than double the national average. Those concerned individuals – including Dr. Kic Kiczales, Patricia & Judge Henry Whiting, and Bettie Johnston – formed a task force to study the problem and develop a support service for people considering suicide. In April 1970, Concern Hotline went into service for the City of Winchester, as well as Frederick and Clarke counties. In 1978, the Northwestern Community Services Board awarded Concern Hotline the contract to provide 24-hour crisis intervention service to the City of Winchester and Frederick, Clarke, Warren, Shenandoah, and Page counties.
Just·Tech is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Southern Maryland and Washington DC area
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. JustTech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top fifteen Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to more than a 100 small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. JustTech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 54,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.