Many clients are migrating physical servers to the cloud and in many environments, print servers are the only on-premises servers that remain. JustTech’s Cloud Print Server Solution simplifies printer driver management and eliminates on-premises print servers and also improves network security. JustTech’s Cloud Print Server is a true SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that provides companies of every size an easy to use, scalable, serverless printing infrastructure. This platform supports native print drivers while keeping print jobs local. No VPN is required.
In recent years, clients of all sizes have begun to migrate on-premise servers to the cloud. Benefits of moving servers to the cloud, include:
- Reliability and Uptime – Cloud servers generally have redundant power and internet and backup failover technology. For example, if one location of an office loses internet, the other locations can still connect to the cloud server.
- Security – With the increase in digital security options including MFA (multi-factor authentication), cloud servers can provide secure access.
- Scale – Cloud servers provide the ability to quickly scale and add new programs and additional storage without having to procure new hardware and wait for it to arrive.
- Cost Savings – There are multiple ways for organizations to reduce costs with moving to a cloud server including reduced electricity expense, no upfront hardware costs and no ongoing hardware upkeep expense.
- Fast Recovery – Should an harmful incident happen at the local level to a workstation or laptop, other devices can quickly connect to the cloud server to resume work. Clients who utilize cloud servers have less work stoppages than those that use on-premises servers.
Up until recently, there has not be a secure and productive way to handle print jobs with a cloud server. With some, functionality is lost with the print job including finishing options which may include stapling. Clients have also had the fear of print jobs possibly leaving their network. With JustTech’s Cloud Print Server Solution, all finishing capability may be performed and print jobs stay local on the client’s network.
For more information on JustTech’s Cloud Print Server solution, contact us today.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.