JustTech recently launched a reliable and secure cloud print server solution for clients. This cloud solution simplifies printer driver management and eliminates on-premises print servers and also improves network security.
Many clients are migrating physical servers to the cloud and in many environments, print servers are the only on-premises servers that remain. Clients use print servers for a variety of reasons, including:
- Easier print driver deployment from IT to employees
- Centralized, secure & controlled print infrastructure
- Simplified process for print driver updates with new security patches and features
- Streamlined print policies
- Easier process for employees to obtain and retain printing capability
JustTech’s Cloud Print Server is a true SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that provides companies of every size an easy to use, scalable, serverless printing infrastructure. This platform supports native print drivers while keeping print jobs local. No VPN is required.
- Reducing Infrastructure – No matter how complex a client’s print environment may be, you can eliminate all print servers.
- Decrease Help Desk Calls – End users are empowered to easily and safely install printers, along with necessary drivers, just by clicking on an icon.
- Improve Security – By routing print jobs straight from the client to the printer, print traffic stays on the local network.
VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) Users are supported and printers may be deployed automatically wherever VDI users log in.
Microsoft Office 365 has been very popular with clients of all sizes in recent years. Microsoft 365 uses Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), a cloud-based user identity and authentication service that is included with Microsoft 365 subscription, to manage identities and authentication for Microsoft 365. JustTech’s Cloud Print Server solution works seamlessly with Azure AD. By leveraging both AD (Active Directory) and LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), this solution can securely authenticate and authorize users for conventional enterprise printing as well as advanced functionality like secure release printing and mobile guest printing.
For more information on JustTech’s Cloud Print Server solution, contact us today.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.