With current IRS incentives available, you can reduce your taxes and gain new office multifunction printer and computer technology thereby increasing your office’s efficiency and productivity! New affordable Xerox technology has many features that reduce steps and save time with the scanning and document process including the new CloudFax Connector App which allows for sending hard copy documents out to the cloud fax service via the Xerox multifunction printer. Microsoft announced support for Windows 7 and Server 2008 ended in January 2020 and Windows 10 ended in October 2020 and these computers & servers should be upgraded immediately.
Section 179 at a Glance for 2020
- 2020 Deduction Limit = $1,000,000 (one million dollars)
- 2020 Spending Cap on equipment purchases = $2,500,000
- Bonus Depreciation: 100% for 2020
So what does this mean for you:
- Available for Xerox & computer/server hardware purchases.
- Allowed on Purchases, $1 Buyout Lease Plans and Installment Purchase Plans.
- 100% of the equipment purchase may be written off in the first year.
Example 1 (A3 Xerox Office Color Multifunction Unit)
Xerox stand alone unit on a 60 Month $1 Buyout Lease
Total Amount Financed: $20,000
Monthly Payment: $426.92
Section 179 Tax Savings $20,000 x .35 estimated tax rate): $7,000
Months of lease base covered by tax savings: 16
Sign before the end of the year and your first 16 monthly lease payments will be covered by tax savings with Section 179! Wouldn’t you rather sign now and not pay $7,000 in taxes versus signing in January and paying additional tax?
Example 2 (A4 Xerox Desktop Color Multifunction Unit)
Xerox desktop unit Purchased
Total Purchase Amount: $1,500
Section 179 Tax Savings $1,500 x .35 estimated tax rate): $525
Sign before the end of the year and reduce your 2019 tax burden by $525! Wouldn’t you rather sign now and not pay $525 in taxes versus signing in January and paying additional tax?
Example 3 (New Laptop Computer with Docking Station)
Laptop computer with docking station Purchased
Total Purchase Amount: $2,000
Section 179 Tax Savings $1,500 x .35 estimated tax rate): $700
Sign before the end of the year and reduce your 2019 tax burden by $700! Wouldn’t you rather sign now and not pay $700 in taxes versus signing in January and paying additional tax?
Contact us for more information!
Just·Tech, a 2020 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Southern Maryland and Washington DC area
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 60,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.