Just·Tech is actively seeking a highly skilled IT professional with excellent communication & organizational skills for a Network Analyst full-time position. This individual would join our team and provide network assistance and IT support to Just·Tech’s customers in the West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky tri-state region.
Just·Tech is a technology company specializing in providing Print Solutions, Network Solutions and App Solutions. With our Print Solutions, we connect multifunction printers to our customers’ network for printing and scanning. With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT support to more than 70 small businesses and organizations. For more information, please click here.
- A bachelor’s degree or current and relevant IT certifications such as A+, Network+, or other Microsoft certifications.
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of commonly used office software applications and basic networking principles.
- Experience with Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows 7 & Windows 10.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience in network security.
- Experience with onsite and/or remote troubleshooting.
- Virus protection technology knowledge.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN plans, designs and implementations.
- Understanding of computing and networking protocols and standards.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in Kaseya is a plus.
- Knowledge with multifunction copier and printer technology is a plus.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a fast paced work environment
- Must possess strong organization skills
For consideration, please e-mail resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.