Southern Solutions is actively seeking a highly skilled IT professional with excellent communication & organizational skills for our Help Desk Analyst position. This individual would join our team and provide remote assistance, dispatching, scheduling and outstanding customer service. Southern Solutions is a technology company based in Southern Maryland, specializing in providing office equipment, managed network services, IT support and print management solutions to our customers.
– Serve as first point of contact for customers’ IT & technical service issues.
– Remote assistance for networks & computers.
– Scheduling & dispatching technicians.
– Entering incidents, documenting progress & managing ticket database.
– Maintaining a high level of communication with customers.
– Remaining flexible for other activities as assigned.
– A bachelor’s degree, current and relevant IT certifications such as A+, Network+, or other Microsoft certifications or relevant work experience.
– Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of commonly used office software applications and basic networking principles.
– Experience with Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, & Windows 7.
– Experience with Active Directory.
– Experience in network security.
– Virus protection technology knowledge.
– Understanding of LAN and WAN plans, designs and implementations.
– Understanding of computing and networking protocols and standards.
– Excellent verbal communication skills.
– Knowledge in Kaseya is a plus.
Interested individuals should email their resume to [email protected].