Just·Tech is actively seeking a highly skilled IT professional with excellent communication & organizational skills for an IT Analyst full-time position. This individual would join our team and provide network assistance and IT support to Just·Tech’s customers in Morgantown, West Virginia and the North Central West Virginia region.
Just·Tech is a technology company specializing in providing Print Solutions, Network Solutions and App Solutions. With our Print Solutions, we connect multifunction printers to our customers’ network for printing and scanning. With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT support to hundreds of small businesses and organizations.
- A bachelor’s degree or current equivalent experience and relevant IT certifications such as A+, Network+, or Microsoft certifications.
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of commonly used office software applications and basic networking principles.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 & Windows 10.
- Experience with Hyper-V.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365.
- Experience in network security.
- Experience with onsite and/or remote troubleshooting.
- Virus protection technology knowledge.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN topologies, designs and implementations.
- Understanding of computing and networking protocols and standards.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Automation, Scripting, Microsoft Intune, Autopilot.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Must possess strong organization skills.
JustTech offers a competitive salary with health care benefits to employees and their dependents with the company paying 60% of the total premium. There is also a 401 K, Paid Time Off (Vacation and Holidays), and Voluntary Life options.
JustTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Apply today by clicking this link and emailing your resume.
Just·Tech, a 2020 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.