Xerox recently released the next generation of their highly popular VersaLink series of multifunction printers, the Xerox VersaLink C7100 series and the Xerox VersaLink B7100 series. The only difference between the C7100 series and the B7100 series is that the C7100 series has the ability to print in color. These devices have 22% higher capacity in their toner cartridges when compared to their predecessors (C7000 series & B7000seroes ).
The Xerox VersaLink C7100 series & B7100 series are powered by Xerox’s highly-popular ConnectKey technology. ConnectKey automates workflows and keeps you connected to the systems you rely on most.
Common features include:
- Copy/Print/Scan and optional Fax
- Copying & Printing on up to 11 x 17 size media (tabloid paper)
- Tablet-like User Interface
- Floor Standing
- 130 sheet single-pass automatic document feeder – NEW
- Input Paper Weight Stocks up up to 256 gsm
- Printing resolution of 1200 x 2400
- Multiple finishing options including inline stapling and hole punch
- Multiple mobile print options
- Ability to perform many functions touch-less with the Mobile Link App
- Compatibility with the most affordable and complete print management solution, PrintAnyWay
- Integration with JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution
- Ability to send documents via cloud fax with the CloudFax Connector App
- Ability to request service and supplies from the User Interface with the Support Connect App
- Receiving important functionality and security updates automatically with the Firmware Connect App
- Ability to store your everyday documents to print on demand with the Digital File Cabinet
- McAfee Embedded Security
- 256-bit encryption
- TLS 1.3
- Easy set-up and maintaining of Scan to Email with the Email Connect App
- Integration with JustTech’s Cloud Print Server
The VersaLink C7100 Series comes in 3 models which vary only in speed: C7120 (20 ppm), C7125 (25 ppm), C7130 (30 ppm).
The VersaLink B7100 Series also comes in 3 models which vary only in speed: B7125 (25 ppm), B7130 (30ppm) and B7135 (35 ppm).
With our managed print service for our Xerox managed devices, JustTech’s local help desk provides remote support for service & supply incidents and dispatches our local technicians as needed. Supply consumables (including toner) are sent out automatically by trigger of our device monitoring agent that notifies us as to when toner and consumables are needed.
For more information, contact us today.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.