Clients are rapidly migrating to cloud fax because it is affordable, secure, includes new benefits and because analog phone lines are rapidly being decommissioned. Many telecom carriers are in the process of eliminating POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) lines because the technology is outdated and more expensive to support. POTS lines are traditional analog phone lines that businesses use for voice, fax, DSL, and alarm lines to name a few. Many organizations have already moved to a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service for phone service but kept their analog line for faxing as faxing over VoIP has shown to be unreliable. JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution for clients is secure, reliable and affordable and perfect for clients to transition from their current analog fax service.
There are many benefits of JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution, including:
- Send Outgoing Faxes from Email or Xerox Multifunction Printer via a custom app that JustTech developed
- All employees in an organization can send outbound faxes as an email from their email account
- No Fax Busy Line – Never Miss an Inbound Fax
- Receive Faxes to Email, Xerox Multifunction Printer or Shared Network Drive
- Free Encrypted Archive (copy of all Sent/Received Faxes) up to 10 Years
- No Long-Distance Charges (faxes to USA & Canada)
- Compliant with Multiple Security Standards including HIPAA, NIST and AICPA
Plus you can keep and port your current fax number and obtain additional fax numbers (DIDs) at a lower cost than traditional analog phone lines.
With all cloud fax services, clients have to scan in documents and then attach them to an email or upload them to a web portal to send the documents via fax. A complaint commonly received from clients is how long it takes to fax hard copy documents with cloud fax services because of the multiple steps involved (scan, upload, etc.). The CloudFax Connector App for Xerox multifunction printers solves this challenge and allows sending hard copy documents through JustTech’s Cloud Fax service as easy as it is with a traditional fax. Simply scan in and fax!
For more information or to transition your analog fax to JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution, contact us today.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.