JustTech is actively seeking a highly skilled individual with excellent communication & organizational skills for an IT Sales Engineer full-time position. The position will support all of JustTech’s clients located in 6 states and Washington, DC. This individual will report to the Director of Sales.
JustTech is a technology company specializing in providing Print Solutions, Network Solutions and App Solutions with a regional focus.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to more than 100 small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance. JustTech has field resources available for onsite IT support for clients throughout our region.
The IT Sales Engineer would provide field and virtual sales assistance to JustTech’s clients.
- Manage existing managed IT accounts to update hardware, modify services and add services.
- Quarterly Account Reviews with current clients.
- Manage the sales cycle including assessments and pricing for new clients and expanding services for current clients.
- Perform onsite assessments for new potential clients.
- Propose project work for JustTech’s clients when needed.
- Communicate with customers, potential customers, and JustTech Team to keep everyone updated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or current and relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Must possess strong organization skills.
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of commonly used office software applications and basic networking principles.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN topologies, designs, and implementations.
- Understanding of computing and networking protocols and standards.
- Familiar with network security offerings.
- Familiar with cloud technology offerings.
We offer a robust compensation package with commission and bonus potential.
For consideration, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just·Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee and a 2023 CRN MSP 500 honoree is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- Northern Panhandle of West Virginia, South Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Xerox Diamond Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 100,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.