JustTech is actively seeking a highly skilled professional with excellent communication & organizational skills for a Network/Technical Analyst position for the WV/KY/OH Tri-state Region including the cities of Charleston, Huntington, Portsmouth, Gallipolis & Ashland. This individual would join our team and provide network assistance and onsite technical support to JustTech’s clients’ Xerox multifunction copiers and printers. Network/Technical Analysts receive a company car, laptop, phone and gas card. The central office for this region is in Huntington, West Virginia.
Through our Print Solutions, JustTech supports thousands of Xerox multifunction copiers & printers making over 21 million impressions per month combined. Our coverage area includes Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Ohio. JustTech is a Xerox Diamond Partner and one of the largest Xerox partners in the country.
Inbound service incident requests are reviewed and worked by JustTech’s Managed Services Help Desk and then dispatched to field Network/Technical Analysts for onsite support if needed.
- Copier and printer technical repair capability.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with copiers and printers.
- Very strong understanding of commonly used office software applications.
- Basic networking principles.
- Experience with Windows Server, Windows Desktop and MAC OS.
- Experience with onsite and/or remote troubleshooting.
- Understanding of computing and networking protocols and standards.
- Ability to use print controllers.
- Experienced or the ability to provide high quality Operator Training.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Excellent time management skill and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage their own schedule and adhere to schedules.
- Must possess the ability and determination to complete tasks.
JustTech offers a competitive salary with health care benefits to employees and their dependents with the company paying 60% of the total premium. There is also a 401 K, Paid Time Off (Vacation and Holidays), and Voluntary Life options.
JustTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Apply today by clicking this link and emailing your resume.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee and a 2023 CRN MSP 500 honoree is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Xerox Diamond Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 100,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.