On June 4th, JustTech sponsored Flamingo Fandango benefiting CASA of the Eastern Panhandle! This fun event included sway bags, raffle tickets, door prizes, and more! The event started at the Morgan Arts Council’s Ice House and continued visiting participating business locations in downtown Berkeley Springs. A great time was had by all!
CASA of the Eastern Panhandle’s mission is to recruit, train, and empower community volunteers to advocate for children who have experienced abuse or neglect in West Virginia’s Berkeley, Jefferson, and Morgan counties. CASA-EP empowers volunteers to directly influence life-changing decisions affecting children in foster care. Trained and supervised by CASA-EP’s staff of professionals, volunteer advocates become sworn officers of the court before being carefully matched with a child.
When a child has a CASA advocate:
- They are more likely to succeed in school.
- They are more likely to find a safe and permanent home.
- They are half as likely to re-enter the foster care system.
CASA of the Eastern Panhandle is a Xerox and managed print client of JustTech’s. This client is supported by our office in Winchester, Virginia which covers the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. We appreciate their business and are honored to support the important work that they do.
JustTech strives to support as many non-profit causes and community organizations as we can especially those in the regions we cover and provide print & managed IT services too, including:
- Southern Maryland and the Washington, DC Region including the cities of La Plata, Waldorf, Prince Frederick, Solomons, Leonardtown, California & Lexington Park
- North Eastern Virginia and the Virginia Northern Neck Region including the cities of Fredericksburg and Stafford
- Northern Virginia, the Virginia Shenandoah Valley & the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia including the cities of Leesburg, Winchester, Martinsburg and Harrisonburg
- Central, Western & Southern Virginia areas including the cities of Staunton, Charlottesville, Lexington, Lynchburg & Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Morgantown, Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- West Virginia/Kentucky/Ohio Tri-state Region including the cities of Charleston, Huntington, Portsmouth, Gallipolis & Ashland
Contact us for more information.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.