On May 20th, JustTech once again sponsored and attended the Monongalia County Child Advocacy Center’s 2022 Girls Night Out in Morgantown, WV. All proceeds from Girls’ Night Out directly benefit children and families who have experienced abuse, neglect, or other traumas in Monongalia County. This year, the event was held at Cheat Lake.
Our team had a great time at the event while supporting a great cause. The event included dancing, pampering, mingling and a live auction.
The Monongalia County Child Advocacy Center coordinates the efforts of child protection staff, law enforcement professionals, family advocates, medical experts and mental health clinicians under one roof. Their staff:
- facilitates their partners’ collaborative response
- arranges families’ visits to the center, including provision of support services, such as transportation
- conducts forensic interviews
- provides family advocacy and crisis intervention services
- provides mental health therapy
- ensures appropriate medical treatment
All of their services are aimed at reducing trauma so that children and families may begin the healing process. The MCCAC services are free of charge to every client.
Check out pictures from the 2022 Girls Night Out even below.
JustTech strives to support as many non-profit causes and community organizations as we can especially those in the regions we cover and provide print & managed IT services too, including:
- Southern Maryland and the Washington, DC Region including the cities of La Plata, Waldorf, Prince Frederick, Solomons, Leonardtown, California & Lexington Park
- North Eastern Virginia and the Virginia Northern Neck Region including the cities of Fredericksburg and Stafford
- Northern Virginia, the Virginia Shenandoah Valley & the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia including the cities of Leesburg, Winchester, Martinsburg and Harrisonburg
- Central, Western & Southern Virginia areas including the cities of Staunton, Charlottesville, Lexington, Lynchburg & Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Morgantown, Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- West Virginia/Kentucky/Ohio Tri-state Region including the cities of Charleston, Huntington, Portsmouth, Gallipolis & Ashland
Contact us for more information.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.