JustTech is a Microsoft Partner and provides Microsoft 365 solutions. As most small businesses look to move to a cloud-based service for email, document storage and collaboration, JustTech has chosen Microsoft 365’s solution to provide to clients because of its increased efficiencies, enhanced security, and lower costs.
- Outlook – Manage your email, calendar, tasks, and contacts together in one place.
- Office Suite
- Word – Create impressive documents and improve your writing with built-in intelligent features.
- Excel – Simplify complex data and create easy-to-read spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint – Easily create polished presentations that stand out.
- Publisher – Create your own marketing materials.
- Microsoft Teams – Bring everyone together in one place to meet, chat, call, and collaborate.
- OneDrive – Save, access, edit, and share files and photos wherever you are.
- Folder Redirect creates automated backup of documents on the computer.
- Intune – A cloud-based endpoint management solution. It manages user access and simplifies app and device management across your many devices, including mobile devices, desktop computers, and virtual endpoints.
- Windows Autopilot – A collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use.
- Microsoft Defender Antivirus – Software that protects your Windows device and data against viruses, ransomware, trojans, and other malware
To increase your efficiency and security and to improve your workflow, contact us about Microsoft 365!
Related Posts / Microsoft 365
JustTech Provides Value Added IT Services to Organizations
JustTech provides value added IT services and solutions to organizations so that those organizations can focus on their core business. These services may supplement the internal duties performed by an in-house IT department or they may be performed as part of JustTech's managed IT solution. Value Added IT Services include: [...]
12 Years of Providing Managed IT with a 95% Client Retention Rate
JustTech has been providing managed IT solutions for 12 years with a higher than industry average client retention rate of 95%. JustTech began offering IT support to our clients in 2010 because of repeated requests for IT assistance from clients. Business processes were rapidly transitioning to a full or partial [...]
42% of Small Businesses Need More IT Help
According to a recent Verizon Business survey, 42% of small businesses would like to receive IT support & expertise as they navigate through the recovery of COVID-19 and evolve to the new normal. The study also found 43% plan on expanding their businesses through digital and related technology and 30% [...]