Xerox has relaunched the popular Xerox Color C60 & C70 with the Xerox Color C60 Pro & C70 Pro! The C60 & C70 are entry production color printers for clients demanding professional image quality, application versatility and high print productivity levels. The C60 & C70 have been very popular with clients of JustTech and our sales of this product have already increased 40% over last year!
Key Features of the C60 & C70
- Speed: Up to 60/70 ppm color
- Single-pass Scanner: 200 ipm
- Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Toner: Xerox EA Toner with ultra-low melt technology
- Media Weights: 60 – 300 gsm
- Media Sizes: coated and uncoated stock, up to 110 lb cover (300 g/m²)
- Paper Capacity: 3260 to 7260 sheets
- Finishing: Staple, Punch, Booklets, Folding, Inserting, Square Fold Trimming, GBC Punch
- Paper Catalog
New Features of the C60 Pro & C70 Pro
- Auto duplexing up to 256 gsm (from 176 gsm)
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA)
- Registration Alignment: Automatically adjust registration with custom profiles for specific trays and paper sizes
- Density Correction: Corrects inboard to outboard density variation
- New Business Ready Finishers replacing Advanced and Professional C Finisher with C/Z Folder
- New Xerox Integrated Color Server DMP hardware
- New standard features – gigabit Ethernet, USB Enablement, Network Accounting, Scan Kit (scan to USB, network scanning, scan to pc, thumbnail preview, searchable pdf, high compression MRC)
- EFI EX standalone DFE
- Standard with Windows 10 – providing a higher level of security for our customers.
- NX platform featuring touchscreen display panel
- Fiery QuickTouch for fast job and device management
- Productivity Package for EX-i (Integrated)
- Hot folders, Virtual Printers, JDF, JobFlow, and other features
- Custom ImageViewer Curves (requires GAPPE for EX or Productivity Package for EX-i)
- Bi-directional paper catalog
Contact us for more information on the Xerox C60 Pro & C70 Pro!
Related Post: 10 Reasons to Choose the Xerox C60 & C70
Just·Tech is a technology company founded in 2006 providing Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
From our office in LaPlata, we support the Southern Maryland and Washington DC area. From our office in Winchester, we support the eastern panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. From our office in Staunton, we also support Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Lynchburg and Roanoke. From our office in Huntington, we support the WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Charleston, Portsmouth and Ashland.
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox copiers & printers. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of impressions every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to more than 70 small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. There are more than 27,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.