On October 2nd and 3rd, JustTech supported the highly popular Blessing of the Fleet in Southern Maryland. Blessing of the Fleet commemorates the time-honored tradition of blessing the Southern Maryland watermen’s fleet of boats. The event celebrates these watermen and the heritage of St. Mary’s County.
This celebratory family event, occurring for over 50 years, includes tours of St. Clements Island, Blackistone Lighthouse & St. Clement’s Island Museum, live entertainment, free boat excursions, local Southern Maryland food, art and craft vendors, blessing ceremony, Sunday parade, evening concert, activities on the island (including lighthouse tours), children’s activities, fireworks and more.
The Blessing of the Fleet is a tradition that began centuries ago in Mediterranean fishing communities. The practice began predominantly Catholic, but is now practiced by all Christians as a blessing from the local priest and pastors that is meant to ensure a safe and bountiful season.
St. Mary’s County is one of the 3 first counties JustTech started operating in back in 2006. St. Mary’s County, Charles County and Calvert County make up the core of JustTech’s Southern Maryland territory. JustTech has hundreds of managed IT and managed print clients in the region.
JustTech strives to support as many businesses, non-profit causes and community organizations as we can especially those in the regions we cover and provide print & managed IT services too, including:
- Southern Maryland and the Washington, DC Region including the cities of Alexandria, Bethesda, Fairfax, La Plata, Waldorf, Prince Frederick, Solomons, Leonardtown, California & Lexington Park
- North Eastern Virginia and the Virginia Northern Neck Region including the cities of Fredericksburg and Stafford
- Northern Virginia, the Virginia Shenandoah Valley & the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia including the cities of Leesburg, Winchester, Martinsburg and Harrisonburg
- Central, Western & Southern Virginia areas including the cities of Staunton, Charlottesville, Lexington, Lynchburg & Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Morgantown, Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- West Virginia/Kentucky/Ohio Tri-state Region including the cities of Charleston, Huntington, Portsmouth, Gallipolis & Ashland
Contact us for more information.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.