On Saturday, August 27th, JustTech supported the 19th Annual Todd Giffin Memorial Volleyball Tournament benefiting the Hampshire County Little League. Specifically, the funds raised will be used to complete the new Softball/Baseball field currently being constructed beside the current little league field. The tournament was held at the Capon Bridge Fire Hall.
Over the years, support received from this tournament has assisted with the completion of the new weight room at Hampshire High School, contributed to the United Way of Hampshire County, assisted in purchasing athletic equipment for Capon Bridge Middle School, contributed to the Hospice of the Panhandle and much more.
Capon Bridge is a town in eastern Hampshire County, West Virginia, United States, along the Northwestern Turnpike, approximately 20 miles west of Winchester, Virginia. The town rests on the banks of the beautiful Cacapon River which invites locals and travelers to relax, ease off the accelerator and roll down the windows. The small town features many local-owned businesses, historic architecture and a wonderful mix of friendly people. JustTech is proud to have many clients in this wonderful area and to spend time in this awesome town.
JustTech strives to support as many non-profit causes and community organizations as we can especially those in the regions we cover and provide print & managed IT services too, including:
- Southern Maryland and the Washington, DC Region including the cities of La Plata, Waldorf, Prince Frederick, Solomons, Leonardtown, California & Lexington Park
- North Eastern Virginia and the Virginia Northern Neck Region including the cities of Fredericksburg and Stafford
- Northern Virginia, the Virginia Shenandoah Valley & the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia including the cities of Leesburg, Winchester, Martinsburg and Harrisonburg
- Central, Western & Southern Virginia areas including the cities of Staunton, Charlottesville, Lexington, Lynchburg & Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Morgantown, Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- West Virginia/Kentucky/Ohio Tri-state Region including the cities of Charleston, Huntington, Portsmouth, Gallipolis & Ashland
Contact us for more information.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.