Automatic, Hassle Free Updates
Most copiers have 6-8 new firmware versions (systems software) released every year to fix security issues, operational issues or new compatibility issues. Some updates are to add new functionality. With Just·Tech’s Firmware Connect App, firmware updates on many Xerox models are automatic.
Automatic firmware updates:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase equipment reliability
- Increase network security
- Decrease service calls
- Decrease customer or partner workload as updates can often take an hour to perform on-site.
Xerox Supported Models for Automatic Firmware Updates:
- WorkCentre 3655
- WorkCentre 6655
- WorkCentre 5735 / 5740 / 5745 / 5755 / 5765 / 5775 / 5790
- WorkCentre 5845 / 5855 / 5865 / 5875 / 5890
- WorkCentre 5945 / 5955
- WorkCentre 7220 / 7225
- WorkCentre 7525 / 7530 / 7535 / 7545 / 7556
- WorkCentre 7755 / 7565 / 7775
- WorkCentre 7830 / 7835 / 7845 / 7855
- WorkCentre 7970
- AltaLink C8030 / C8035 / C8045 / C8055 / C8070
- AltaLink B8045 / B8055 / B8065 / B8075 / B8090
With the Firmware Connect App, firmware is downloaded and installed in sequential order of approved firmware versions and all settings are kept at the device.
Firmware Management Support Form