Xerox recently released the next generation of their highly popular AltaLink series of multifunction printers, the Xerox AltaLink C8100 series and the Xerox AltaLink B8100 series. The only difference between the C8100 series and the B8100 series is that the C8100 series has the ability to print in color.
Common features include:
- Copy/Print/Scan and optional Fax
- Copying & Printing on up to 12.6 x 19 size media (tabloid paper of 11 x 17 is supported)
- Tablet-like User Interface
- Floor Standing
- 130 sheet single-pass automatic document feeder
- Multiple finishing options including inline stapling, booklet making, hole punch and C&Z folding
- Multiple mobile print options
- Ability to perform many functions touch-less with the Mobile Link App
- Compatibility with the most affordable and complete print management solution, PrintAnyWay
- Ability to send documents via cloud fax with the CloudFax Connector App
- Printing & Scanning to popular cloud based storage programs with print & scan cloud apps
- Ability to request service and supplies from the User Interface with the Support Connect App
- Receiving important functionality and security updates automatically with the Firmware Connect App
- Ability to store your everyday documents to print on demand with the Digital File Cabinet
- McAfee Embedded Security
- Easy set-up and maintaining of Scan to Email with the Email Connect App
The AltaLink C8100 Series comes in 5 models which vary only in speed: C8130 (30 ppm), C8135 (35 ppm), C8145 (45 ppm), C8155 (55pp) and C8170 (70 ppm).
The AltaLink B8100 Series comes in 3 models which vary only in speed: B8145 (45 ppm), B8155 (55ppm) and B8170 (70 ppm).
For more information on the Xerox AltaLink C8100 series, click here.
For more information on the Xerox AltaLink B8100 series, click here.
Just·Tech, a 2020 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Southern Maryland and Washington DC area
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 60,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.