JustTech is the IT partner to meet the needs of the office, virtual and hybrid workforce. We recognize that this is the current state of work and for many, will be into the future. Before the Covid-19 global pandemic, JustTech supported many of our clients’ employees who may have worked virtual or off-site. Since the pandemic began, IT support requests from employees who are working virtually increased significantly. In the initial weeks & months following, JustTech set up many Virtual Private Networks (VPN) so clients could securely access & share files and documents from off-site locations. Now, we see some employees working on-site, some working virtually and many doing both in a hybrid state of work. Most offices have changed as we come out of the pandemic. JustTech has experience and plans in place to support the office, virtual and hybrid workforce with their IT needs.
When supporting the office, virtual and hybrid workforce, ensuring security is key. Check out our core security services for our IT clients below.
JustTech’s WAN/Network Security is one of our core services we offer for our Managed Network Service clients. This includes our advanced firewall hardware, firewall management, software subscriptions, automatic security patching, and VPN access. This is labeled as the “first line of defense” for our customer’s network because it truly is.
JustTech’s WAN/Network Security solution provides:
- Next Gen Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Security Heartbeat
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Advanced VPN Technology
- Powerful User and Group Web Policy
- Application Control and QoS
- Advanced Web Threat Protection
- High Performance Traffic Scanning
JustTech’s WAN/Network Security also contains wireless protection to safeguard your network from potential threats from devices connected to your network wirelessly (including guest mobile devices). This is an often overlooked vulnerability.
DNS (Domain Name Service) is often referred to as the “phone book” of the Internet. Every computer on the internet identifies itself with an IP address which is a series of numbers. All servers that host websites and apps have IP addresses, too. DNS was invented so that people didn’t need to remember long IP address numbers and you could look up websites by human-friendly names like www.google.com instead.
Cisco Umbrella (formerly known as OpenDNS) started its recursive DNS service to provide everybody with the most reliable, safest, smartest, and fastest Internet connectivity in the world. Umbrella has a highly resilient recursive DNS network that boasts 100% up-time since 2006. The 30-plus worldwide data centers use Anycast routing, so requests are transparently sent to the fastest available data center with automatic fail-over. By configuring your network to use Umbrella’s recursive DNS service, you’ll get the fastest and most reliable connectivity you can imagine and that is why JustTech uses this service with all of our IT clients.
Malware, ransomware, phishing and other scams use DNS servers to look up and connect to infrastructure that is set up by cyber criminals to power these attacks. Monitoring DNS requests, as well as subsequent IP connections, is an easy way to provide better accuracy and detection of malicious activity and compromised systems, improving security visibility and network protection. DNS is the first step in making a connection on the Internet, and if a connection is blocked at the DNS layer, then it stops there. This is why it is so important to have DNS Protection.
90% of cyber attacks start with email according to a data breach investigations report by Verizon in 2019. JustTech’s Email Security is a filter between you and the outside world. The back-end system we use for our Email Security service is Proofpoint.
- First the email originates from the message sender, to their mail server.
- Then their mail server looks for your mail server in order to get the email to you.
- Proofpoint acts as a mediator here and grabs the email first to scan it for malware, phishing attempts, macro enabled pdfs, and other threats to make sure it’s not going to harm your computer.
- If it knows it’s trash or you have previously blocked the sender it sends it straight to the trash.
- If it’s unsure, it places the email in a quarantine and sends the user an email letting them know it’s in there. From here the user can view this on a website to establish whether this is legitimate or not.
- Once made legitimate, it then sends it to your mail server (Office 365, etc.), who then routes it to you.
Workstation & Server Management
JustTech’s Workstation & Server Management is the 3rd layer of our multilayered proactive managed network approach. Through our Health Agent, which our network analysts install during implementation, we learn every angle of your network. Via our Health Agent we protect you against the latest security threats such as viruses, malware, & ransomware. In addition to the security & productivity our Health Agent provides it also allows our network analyst to remote into client’s workstations or servers to fix issues in an instant to correct problems sometimes even before the clients knows there is a problem.
Server & Workstation Management is a single component in our Core Services for a Managed Network Services client and includes:
- 24/7 Live Monitoring Health Agent
- Anti-virus, Anti-Malware, Anti Spyware Software
- Operating System and Software Updates
Multi-Factor Authentication Solutions
Just·Tech’s Multi-Factor Authentication Solutions are designed to meet the need of increased security when logging into computers & laptops and increased convenience of using a single sign on to access many applications and websites.
- New U.S. cyber security regulations mandate two-factor authentication for federal government websites and government contractors. Although the new restrictions add another step to authentication, we can reduce many steps by implementing single sign on with many applications and websites.
- With our solution, we can use a token or user’s mobile phones to provide the two-factor authentication.
Redundant Off-Site Backup
Would you like more information on our network & IT solutions? Contact us today!
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.