POTS (Plain Old Telephony Service), which is the analog copper phone line, is going away and JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution is the answer for secure, reliable and affordable faxing in the future. Many telecom carriers are in the process of eliminating POTS lines because the technology is outdated and more expensive to support. We have seen many organizations already move to a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service for phone service but keep their analog line for faxing as faxing over VoIP has shown to be unreliable. It is an easy transition for clients to JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution and existing numbers may be ported.
With JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution:
- Port Your Existing Fax Number
- Obtain New Local or Toll-Free Fax Numbers
- Send Faxes from Email or Xerox Multifunction Printer via App
- No Fax Busy Line – Never Miss an Inbound Fax
- Receive Faxes to Email, Xerox Multifunction Printer or Shared Network Drive
- Free Encrypted Archive (copy of all Sent/Received Faxes) up to 10 Years
- No Long-Distance Charges (faxes to USA & Canada)
- Compliant with Multiple Security Standards including HIPAA, NIST and AICPA
With all cloud fax services, clients have to scan in documents and then attach them to an email or upload them to a web portal to send the documents via fax. A complaint commonly received from clients is how long it takes to fax hard copy documents with cloud fax services because of the multiple steps involved (scan, upload, etc.). The CloudFax Connector App for Xerox multifunction printers solves this challenge and allows sending hard copy documents through JustTech’s Cloud Fax service as easy as it is with a traditional fax. Simply scan in and fax!
As our business expanded, we were lucky enough to discover Just·Tech! They are very knowledgeable about equipment for expansion and making sure we are able to operate and communicate either in the office, or remotely. I would without a doubt recommend Just·Tech. No matter the size of your business, they will customize their services for you. The amount of time we have saved with their expertise has allowed us more time to focus on our business.
Stacey Bahr, Bahr Insurance (California, MD)
For more information or to transition your analog fax to JustTech’s Cloud Fax Solution, contact us today.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 65,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.