JustTech, LLC is actively seeking an IT professional with excellent communication & organizational skills to join our Help Desk. This individual would join our team and provide leadership for the team responsible for remote assistance, dispatching, scheduling and outstanding customer service. This position would be located at our La Plata, Maryland location. JustTech is a technology company specializing in providing office equipment, managed network services, IT support and print management solutions to our customers.
- Lead the Help Desk team in answering calls and be the point of contact for IT, Managed Print,
Supply, App, Software and Technical Service issues.
- Provide advanced remote assistance personally and through the team, for networks computers, copiers, and printers.
- Serve as the lead for the Help Desk Analyst in scheduling and dispatching technicians.
- Managing the ticket database, by entering incidents, documenting progress, and monitoring other Analyst’s entries.
- Provide and facilitate high level of communication with clients.
- Resolving 30% of calls without involving an onsite technician.
- Maintain day to day scheduling for all Help Desk Analysts, provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring as required.
- Provide periodic reports to Senior Leadership as requested.
- Remain Flexible for other activities as assigned.
- People management skills, ability to lead
- Knowledge of commonly used office software applications and basic networking principles.
- Skilled at remote access for networks, computers and copiers.
- Skilled with Active Directory
- Knowledgeable and skilled in network security
- Knowledgeable of virus protection technology
- Understanding of LAN and WAN plans. designs, and implementations
- Understanding of computing and networking protocols and standards
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Skilled at Customer Service
- Knowledge in Kaseya is a plus
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in a related field, current and relevant IT certifications such as A+, Network+, or other Microsoft certifications, or relevant work experience.
- Previous IT and or Print Management Help Desk experience preferred.
- Experienced with Windows Server 2012 and up.
- Previous leadership experience.
JustTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Interested individuals should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just·Tech, a 2020 Inc. 5000 designee is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Southern Maryland and Washington DC area
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 60,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.