Over the last 13 years, JustTech has grown our Managed IT client base, expanded into new regions and updated our offerings to be relevant to the world we live in. Check out the top 10 reasons to choose our Network & IT Solutions below:
- Total Security for Your Network – At JustTech, we do not just shut the door to your network, we lock the door and all the windows! With our comprehensive network security solution, we confront all potential vulnerabilities to your network. Security solutions include Network Security advanced firewall protection, Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware software, DNS Protection, Email Security, Multi-Factor Authentication Solutions and Managed Detection and Response solution. JustTech’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution allows us to detect an intrusion or attack and reduce the time between discovery and response to provide a faster resolution of the incident. By instantly closing off endpoints, the attack cannot spread and move into other systems.
- Tenured and Highly Skilled Professionals – JustTech’s IT staff have multiple network certifications and lots of tenure in the network & IT space with over 500 years of combined experience!
- Collective Knowledge from Many Environments – JustTech works with hundreds of clients with our IT solutions and often see opportunities with one client environment that could benefit another client from improving workflow and increasing efficiency.
- Device Management– JustTech provides device management for your network and server & computer devices. The outcome of a break-fix IT strategy is that you will break. The outcome of our managed IT solution is to always keep you up and running.
- Responsive IT Support – JustTech has a Managed Services Help Desk that is always available for clients to email, call and message. The help desk provides Level 1 & 2 remote support and JustTech has advanced Network Analysts and System Administrators available to provide additional remote support and also onsite support.
- Cloud Migration Specialists – Most clients have begun moving programs to the cloud or have considered it. JustTech has much experience in moving programs and processes to the cloud and JustTech has a full-time Cloud Migration Specialist on staff. JustTech provides our clients with Cloud Orchestration solutions and other Cloud Solutions. Cloud orchestration is the method of automating tasks needed to manage workloads on both the private and public clouds. Cloud orchestration technologies integrate automated tasks and processes into a workflow to perform specific functions. As more and more businesses look to completely transition programs and databases to the cloud, cloud orchestration is vital for a seamless transition.
- Flexible Options for You – JustTech can provide complete IT management of your office or supplemental support to an existing internal IT staff. Both solutions are very cost effective to the client. Supplemental offerings may include: Office 365, DNS Security, Network Security, Email Security and Offsite Backup. JustTech also provides part-time and full-time IT staffing and customized offerings.
- No Charge for Travel Time – We do not charge for travel time when responding for onsite support which is completely unique in this industry and will save you money!
- Microsoft 365 Partner – Providing the most affordable, secure and reliable email hosting program which also provides Microsoft’s Office Suite and online document storage thereby increasing employee collaboration. We also provide Microsoft 365 Backup.
- Our Clients Tell Us They Love Our IT Solution – We receive lots of positive feedback from our many clients on our managed network & IT solutions and have a 98% customer retention rate with our IT solution which is far above the industry average of 80%.
JustTech is the IT partner to meet the needs of the office, virtual and hybrid workforce.
We have used JustTech for our IT services and copier needs for years and find their service to be first rate!
– Robert Askey, Askey, Askey & Associates (Leonardtown & La Plata, MD)
Would you like more information on our Managed IT and Network Solutions? Click here and complete our Initial Network Questionnaire.
Just·Tech, a 2020 & 2021 Inc. 5000 designee and a 2023 CRN MSP 500 honoree is a technology company and has been keeping more than 3,000 clients happy since 2006 in providing our Print Solutions, Network & IT Solutions and custom Xerox App Solutions.
Areas we support:
- Washington DC Metropolitan area including parts of Virginia & Maryland and also Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- North Eastern Virginia and the Northern Neck of Virginia including the cities of Fredericksburg & Stafford
- West Central Virginia including the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton & Charlottesville
- South Western Virginia including the cities of Lynchburg and Roanoke
- North Central West Virginia including the cities of Fairmont, Clarksburg & Elkins
- WV/KY/OH tri-state region including the cities of Huntington, Charleston, Ashland and Portsmouth
Through our Print Solutions, we offer sales and support for Xerox multifunction copiers & printers. Just·Tech is a Strategic Xerox Partner and one of the top ten Xerox partners in the country. We also provide supplies & service support for HP, Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers. Currently we are managing thousands of copiers & printers making millions of copies & prints every month.
With our Network Solutions, we provide Managed Network Services & IT Support to hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and religious organizations. We specialize in proactive support and provide onsite & remote assistance.
Just·Tech is the first Xerox certified Personalized Application Builder Authorized Developer in the United States. With our App Solutions, we create custom apps for Xerox multifunction copiers that increase efficiency and improve workflows. Just·Tech is the exclusive reseller in the U.S. of the most affordable and complete print management app solution, PrintAnyWay. There are more than 100,000 apps that we have created installed on Xerox devices across the globe.
Contact us for more information.